Sunday, August 10, 2008

Thoughts While Waiting for the Next Drawings


I am sorry that the posts have been so sporadic lately, but we are really working through quite a few of things that takes time. Joe is working through inputing the hardscape and a few other changes (mostly door placement) into the CAD system for the home. At the same time Joe is also creating some 3D renderings of the exterior elevations as well, so we can get a better idea about material choices (brick, limestone etc) and what the structure is going to look like. While we wait, I thought I would talk a little about where we live, the awesome homes in our neighborhood, and some of the things that happen to be on our mind right now with respect to the home.

I will say this: things post-wise are slow now, but just wait until the home is under construction, pictures and updates daily! While I would love to post constant meanderings of thought on this subject, I don't feel the need for a constant barrage of garbage. Therefore, I am keeping to the meaty subjects for now.

Speaking of meaty subjects, we are going to be meeting with Joe on Thursday when I get back from Seattle, and I am hoping that we will have plenty of post worthy items.

No comments: